Welcome to my blog. Feel free to explore my posts. Please leave your comment and rating, thank you. 歡迎光臨我的博客。隨意地探賞我的帖子。請發表您的評論和評級,謝謝。
Adult Only

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Conductive Tubing Electro 1 - 導電管帶電擊[一]

Tie around my cockhead firmly with a conductive tubing loop. Electric current passes into the urethral opening by contacting the PA ring with the tubing. Precum continuously trickles out dripping down. Irrepressible euphoria overcomes the long drawn-out intense pleasure sensation, ecstatic orgasm exploded with fierce cum squirting.
把一條導電膠管長帶牢牢地縛住我的龜頭。電流由PA環接觸於膠管帶而傳進尿道入口。瀝瀝淅淅的腺液體不斷流出。抑制不住的興奮克服了曠日持久的激烈愉悅感,狂喜的高潮跟猛烈的射精一同爆發。


4 comments:

jlong said...

I love e-stim by seeing you. But i live in Malaysia. 真的很想试看。

ottawagaylad said...

@jlong, I was born in KK, Sabah, Malaysia. Immigrated to Canada with my parents when I was teen. Check out the left sidebar for "Electro Shops". 也許很難在馬來西亞找到此儀器。

jlong said...

Do you have MSN? my profile in planetromeo.com http://www.planetromeo.com/n7TXI1OEVl7VSA0o8e9J8e5nPMYr3pOV/auswertung/setcard/?set=5564051&t=1

ottawagaylad said...

@jlong, 使用 Google Friend Connection 給我發電郵。我會回信給你我的MSN地址。我不想公開我的地址在此,為了避免垃圾郵件。