Welcome to my blog. Feel free to explore my posts. Please leave your comment and rating, thank you. 歡迎光臨我的博客。隨意地探賞我的帖子。請發表您的評論和評級,謝謝。
Adult Only

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Conductive Tubing Electro 5 - 導電管帶電擊[五]

I thread a thin wire through the conductive tubing and bend it into a spiral shape cockhead electrode. I loop a flat conductive ribbon around the mid shaft. I also tie my balls with a conductive tubing. As shown, my PA ring comes in contact with the tubing, sending electric current inside my cockhead. The surging electric waves are shocking my cock unrelentingly, make my cock erects in most rigid upright form. Unsurpassed euphoric pleasure fills my every cell. As the overwhelming orgasm rushes forward, cum shoots out like fountain, ejecting forcefully.
我把一條細鐵絲穿過導電膠管帶,將它彎曲成螺旋形的龜頭電極。我繞了一條導電扁式寬帶在陰莖的中段。我的睾丸也用導電膠管帶捆住。如所顯示,那個PA環接觸著管帶,傳送電流進入我的龜頭裡。那猛增的電波毫無鬆懈地衝擊著我的陰莖,使我的陰莖豎起得最僵硬挺直的形式。無比的欣快愉悅充满了我每個細胞。當那排山倒海的高潮衝來時,精液如噴泉發射、強勁地噴出。


No comments: