Welcome to my blog. Feel free to explore my posts. Please leave your comment and rating, thank you. 歡迎光臨我的博客。隨意地探賞我的帖子。請發表您的評論和評級,謝謝。
Adult Only

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Conductive Tubing Electro 14 - 導電管帶電擊[十四]

I have my cockhead bound with a conductive tubing, a wide flat conductive band at the mid-shaft, and a conductive tubing at the base. The tri-phase electric currents overlap crisscrossing over my cock, striking the nerve into a frenzy of excitement. Rhythmic wave of electric charges relentlessly provoke exhilarating sensation, inundate with intense pleasure. The immense frenetic excitement finally succeed in rising over the top, triggering a tremendous orgasm, spilling spate of hot cum.
我把導電管帶捆綁在我的龜頭上,一個闊扁的導電帶扎在我的陰莖桿中段,以及一個導電管帶在我的陰莖根。那三相重疊的電流交錯穿越過我的陰莖,神經被衝擊得進入了狂熱的興奮,節奏的電波不懈地挑起了令人振奮的轟動,淹沒在激烈的愉悅。無比的瘋狂興奮終於成功地超越過頂,觸發了龐大的高潮,溢出了一連串的熱精液。


No comments: