Welcome to my blog. Feel free to explore my posts. Please leave your comment and rating, thank you. 歡迎光臨我的博客。隨意地探賞我的帖子。請發表您的評論和評級,謝謝。
Adult Only

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Conductive Tubing Electro 34 - 導電管帶電擊[卅四]

Simply use a conductive rubber tubing tied around my cockhead ridge this time, and another tubing around my cock base. Torment my cock by edging to the verge of climax repeatedly. Extremely aroused as clearly seen with the ever swelling glans. The intense pleasure sensation is surely tough to suppress as the final upsurge passes over the peak, hot thick cum gushes out eagerly.
這次簡單地用導電管帶繫著龜頭冠溝,以及另一根管帶捆綁陰莖根。折磨我的屌反复地盤桓在高潮的邊緣。極度的興奮如越來越膨脹的龜頭清晰可見。激烈的快感肯定是艱難的壓制,當最後的激增越過了巔峰,熱濃濃的精液急切地湧出。


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that precum in the beginning - nice :-)

Unknown said...

漂亮

Gokk said...

how about lately?