Welcome to my blog. Feel free to explore my posts. Please leave your comment and rating, thank you. 歡迎光臨我的博客。隨意地探賞我的帖子。請發表您的評論和評級,謝謝。
Adult Only

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Electro Side View - 電擊側面鏡頭

Looking from side view of my cock crowned with a PES cockhead electrode and a cock base ring. My super hard cock erected straight upward under the tremendous pleasure sensation. A nice shot of cum sliding down along the shaft to my pubes.
從側面看我的屌,龜頭上戴了 PES 冠電極和一個陰莖根電極。在極度的愉悅激發之下我超硬的屌豎起得筆直上漲。一個不錯的拍攝、看見精液沿著陰莖桿流落滑下到陰毛上。


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice clip~
so hot!
hope to see multiple orgasm with E-stim some day~

ottawagaylad said...

I am not gifted to be able to achieve multi-orgasm. I usually delay and prolong my climax for as long as I can to bring utmost intense orgasm at the end.